Re: Fantasy Ball

I was scrounging around for info on who to draft.

Came across this from Razzball on the sleeper picks of 2010:

Carlos Gonzalez – I’ve been meaning to write an entire post on this, but Spring Training’s falling through the hourglass, so this post will have to do. CarGo has to deal with a crowded outfield too. Somehow CarGo’s risen way up draft sheets while Fowler’s stayed pretty reasonable. A 10/30 season from Fowler seems as likely as a 20/20 season from CarGo. No reason CarGo should be priced that much higher. I have CarGo about 20 places higher in my rankings. Yet, I hear people returning from a draft where Fowler isn’t drafted at all and CarGo is going in the first 100 picks. Huh?

Buster Posey – I wouldn’t touch him in two catcher leagues at this point. There’s nothing really to get excited about for 2010 without the Giants getting hit by injuries. Namely, the fat one in The Flying Molina Brothers. In deep keepers, I’d grab him late; Posey will be back at some point.

Neftali Feliz – Ah, I had high hopes for Feliz this year, but it doesn’t look like he’s making the club out of the spring. There’s always Aroldis Chapman.

That was enough for me. I shall waste my time pursuing something else.