Re: GameTime!™

for those who missed it, the Indians had the good fortune to play the Tigers again yesterday, with predictable results.
Velazquez proved the scouting report that I read correct: very good fielder, can't hit.
1/2 game behind for second wild card. Twins rallied twice in extra innings to beat the WhiteSox.

Yeah the Twins are out of our area at this point.

If we can get into the wildcard then Clev/Biebs can give us a real shot to advance.

Another really good outing by Plutko. This season Plesac/Civale/Plutko were amazing.

Trevor Who? Even in the short term they all outpitched him.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

he finally threw a decent game last week for the Reds. But if we didn't have Puig and Reyes [well Reyes was out yesterday, he's not hurt TOO is he?] we'd be hitting Greg Allen and Mike Freeman 4th and 5th in the lineup. And I look forward to contributions from the two lefties we got in the deal next year.

Wow tough decision.....bottom of the 10th, 2 outs, walk Santana with 1B open to load the bases for......PUIG....who now has 7 hits in 2 games.

Pretty much a lose lose for the Tigers.

Civale pitched a great game, even Cimber had a nice 1,2,3 inning.

Time to root for the Dodgers.
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Oh yeah and he opens up the game with a 2 run shot!

This guy strikes me as an annual 35-40 homer guy. I know he strikes out but the fact that he hits to all fields
shows me all kinds of promise.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

Goes from a filthy 87 mile an hour breaking ball that starts out about 8 inches above the strike zone and just drops 3 feet.

Then straight up 97-98 mile an hour heat.

Got a bit inside his head when he missed that out at first, but Perez calmed him down.

Gonna be fun to watch this kid.
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.