Re: GameTime!™

Painful watching a bullpen game for Twins shut us completely down. Santana had bases loaded early but tagged a screaming liner right at Polanco at SS.

Making it worse, Clev pitches really well except one mistake to Polanco.

This one was really that simple.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

8th inning, 2 on 2 out, and all we have available to hit is Greg Allen. Ninth inning, 2 out, one on, and all we have to hit against lefty Taylor Rogers is lefty Mike Freeman. Too many injuries limit the depth. Of course they could have got RH bats Johnson and/or Tom up here if they'd been willing to dump a reliever like Maton or Wood or Hoyt.

Though I will always believe we would have won last nights game if it hadn't have been rained out which would have changed the direction of this 3 game series.

But Alas...Mother nature hates the Tribe.
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

loufla wrote:I don't get Titos logic: Cimber ang Goody......really?
Well, sadly, Carrasco wasn't a house of fire either. :(

Like Baron said...on to the Wildcard race. Starts today.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

Roberto Perez with a 3 run blast puts the Tribe ahead after Bieber struggled in the 6th, allowing 2 homers and 3 runs. Wittgren kept up the string of mostly ineffective relievers allowing a homer in his innings.
Kipnis hurt his wrist again and left the game.
Hoyt gave us a scoreless 8th. '
Now its time for a closer with a 2 run margin. Who will be??