Re: GameTime!™

Back end of the Angel bullpen is vulnerable, as they showed.

Losing pitcher Bedrosian since joining the team at the beginning of June:
5 2/3 8 hits 9 runs 7 walks 5 strikeouts
Frieri who allowed only of the runs, but it actually counted the most, in his last 10 games
8 IP 14 hits 9 runs 3 walks 9 K

Was listening to the game in the car with the wife....when it got to the 7th and was still 1-1 I told her "we got this, our bullpen is better than theirs"

When pullhose was up I was literally screaming to walk him, and cursed Francona for losing us the game.

Then we go and win in the bottom....in the least expected way, and from Swisher....who maybe we should just play once every 4 days......

Swisher saved himself a little face....and Francona.

Walk off O-H-I-O aside.....he needs to start hitting more. Santana and Cabrerra too,

Lets get Detroit this weekend and start looking at KC.
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

J.R. wrote:I remember one year when we had a group from our forum there, and we took turns sitting in the loge.
I was at the game (against TB, who gave us fits back then). Decent seats up the 3rd base line.

I remember watching Westbrook in the first inning or two, and noted his high fb/gb ratio. I commented he wasn't on his game.

That, and CoCo failing to bunt (in the 7th?) Seems like we lost that game, but the actual important details escape me.

Although, the loge was tres cool.