Re: GameTime!™

J.R. wrote:We are now tied with Tampa Bay for the WC! They are still playing in the 10th. Go Orioles!

Tampa Bay begins the 18th inning. Those not still paying attention are quitters.

(Oh, wait. This IS the CLEVELAND forum)

"Quitters" are understood and accepted in Cleveland Fandom, because hey...it's freakin' Cleveland.

My bad, it's only the bottom of the 17th in Tampa with some guy named Chris Gimenez at the plate for The Rays.

Oh, no!

Chris Gimenez has struck out!

And NOW we go to the 18th.

Continuing my board theme of the late night.....

Chris Gimenez was a Shaps draft pick we wasted a lot of time paying attention to around here. Ala Trevor Crowe who was noted in one of my posts elsewhere around here.

18 innings in Tampa and lots of former Shapiro draft picks not doing well for other teams that matter to us in the standings this evening.

Maybe Shaps had a plan...

:-)

Re: GameTime!™

Rays win it!

Rays win i!

Oh, my Gawd, the Rays win it!

Love the guy with The Kiss mask celebrating in the stands in the Tampa Bay area after the walk off in the pin ball machine stadium of the Tampa Bay area.

Longest game in Tampa Ray history. If I were at a game as scintillating as this, I might have previously proceeded post haste to a strip club with private dancers.

I do know strip clubs in Tampa. Back in my single years, of course. I visited them when checking in on The Tribe in Winter Haven.

Winter Haven. Florida.

Before Shaps tripped trying to lead his Cleveland people deep into the remote Arizona desert for spring training....and "training."

And NOW, few attend Cleveland Indians Spring Training games, and on some nights by Lake Erie under Shaps, almost as few attend home games in Cleveland.

Next we know, Shaps will be handing out purple robes, Nike's...lace them up tight!.... and Kool Aide for The Cleveland Fandom.

We can all be happy that Tampa Steve is happy tonight, or will be in the morning as he left Cleveland Indians Fandom of his 30' Something Lifetime to publicly become a Rays Fan seasons ago. Queue Terry Jacks.