Re: GameTime!™

Absolutely loved that homer from Reynolds. He got hit by a pitch in his first at bat, and then crushed it. The look on his face after he hit it was priceless. It was a bomb too, 466 feet.

It's only early, and Reynolds is hitting above his careers norms for BA, OBP and OPS, but I'm already wishing that Indians had an option on him for next year.

Progressive Field, Cleveland, OH

Attendance 9,514 (22.5% full) - % is based on regular season capacity

That is after winning 6 out of 7.

Now after winning 7 out of 8 how many will be there tonight ?

The Indians sold 5,000 season tickets before the season started.

Who needs Giambi ?

Amazing how the Indians are going to win 7 out of 8 and all of a sudden about 4 posters just suddenly become quiet. I guess nothing to whine about.
I'm assuming one of the 4 you refer to is moi!

I really don't feel I owe you any explanations, but..........

How many games before the season started have you predicted the Indians would win? Only two of us have predicted 86-90. Were you the other?

I note that you are always so quick to criticize but yet you offer few opinions or views of your own. Why is that?

I notice that you seem to hold Jason Giambi in high regard. It's great that you and Francona think highly of him. I don't like him. I never have and never will. Funny how Ramirez is criticized for his indiscretions, but now that Giambi is a member of the Indians, his indiscretions are overlooked ?!?!!?

As I posted earlier, the Indians are not the only game in town. I have other baseball interests as well. I purchased the MILB package with the sole purpose in mind of watching the Aeros and the Mudcats.

I like to check in on a few of my favorite ballplayers on a regular basis (Phillips, Guthrie, Cespedes, to name a few).

In addition, I have quite a few personal matters to attend to which cuts into my posting time. By the way, how do you do it? Spend so much time posting? Are you a professional poster :P Just because I don't post does not mean I'm not interested. I'll let you know when something is on my mind though. And thanks so much for showing so much interest in me. I appreciate that :P
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

Yep, you were one of the losers I was talking about.

I'm only surprised that you did not make another excuse like you have every time in the past when the Tribe has a winning streak and your constant whining is not needed.

I don't have an opinion or comment ? Are you serious ? I think you are a joke. Is that a comment or opinion ?

On one hand I don't have an opinion but then you are telling me my opinion about Giambi is wrong.

Are you senile or just stupid ?

I think you forgot to take your pill :P
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

Checking back, I see the other half of the 17% was Baron. I see you never voted. Waiting until the end of the season ?!?!?! :P
-- Bob Feller

joez wrote:Checking back, I see the other half of the 17% was Baron. I see you never voted. Waiting until the end of the season ?!?!?! :P
Why would I need to post a prediction on the wins and losses ?

Almost as stupid as picking your breakout minor league players. Or posting about Winter League baseball. Who cares ?

Why would I need to post a prediction on the wins and losses ?

Almost as stupid as picking your breakout minor league players. Or posting about Winter League baseball. Who cares ?
It's called "fun" ! Ever hear of the word ???
-- Bob Feller