Re: Fantasy Ball

JR

That is up to him. In the past I have always let the guy get past me in waivers. I need a catcheer as much as anyone but let him go by. That being said, if Poca did it again, I wouldn't let it go by.

Of course I have been playing fantasy ball for years with the people in here. I believe last year was the first time TFIR didn't send me an invite.
Keep riding the wave. Last at bat, first at bat, doesn't matter. Just win!

JR - it's no big deal, stuff happens. If I were him, considering the situation he can either:

1. Offer Soto to Don for a scrub

2. Leave things as is

I wouldn't have a problem with either.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

By the way, it has happened before.

Donna will tell you actually, it's happened to her more than once. She posted a request asking no one claim.

That said, it is very rare.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

All I'm saying, is if that's an "unwritten rule," neither of us knew about it.
I do remember Donna saying she had screwed up her rankings last year. Did whoever took Pujols offer him back to her? I know he was drafted second.

Donna's draft situation was different. The draft could not be stopped and anyone on auto pick would have selected the next highest player. Too big of a mess to correct.

This situation is pretty straight forward for Poca. Anyone could have made the mistake of dropping Soto instead of Aviles. Names are so close. :oops:

TFIR wrote:JR - it's no big deal, stuff happens. If I were him, considering the situation he can either:

1. Offer Soto to Don for a scrub

2. Leave things as is

I wouldn't have a problem with either.
I passed this on to Alan, so he can decide.

I always thought Baseball has too many unwritten rules.. Now Fantasy baseball has unwritten rules??? I need a rule book ;)

Interesting we are having this conversation and Poca isn't around for it. For the record, I agree with TFIR. Never meant to stir up controversy.. just paying attention.
Keep riding the wave. Last at bat, first at bat, doesn't matter. Just win!

azzoo wrote:I always thought Baseball has too many unwritten rules.. Now Fantasy baseball has unwritten rules??? I need a rule book ;)

Interesting we are having this conversation and Poca isn't around for it. For the record, I agree with TFIR. Never meant to stir up controversy.. just paying attention.