Re: Fantasy Ball

LOL Don.

But seriously, Johnny Gomes has almost 20 more points than Ryan Howard but I'm not exactly trading Howard for Gomes.

It's 3 weeks into the season.

Don's moved on, that's all that counts. Hell, he now has Carlos Santana at catcher anyways due to a trade.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

Speaking of catchers, I missed that VMart is on the DL now:

DH/C Victor Martinez was placed on the 15-day disabled list with a sore right groin muscle. The soreness was just as great when he woke up as it was when he had to be taken off second base for a pinch-run in the second inning Monday night. "It's pretty tender in that one area, the same sore spot that was there," manager Jim Leyland said. "It's pretty tender in that one area, the same sore spot that was there. I kick myself in the butt for playing him, but he felt great. You just never know about stuff like this. Obviously we don't want him on (the DL), but there's no sense taking silly chances. We have to get it right. Hopefully by the time he comes back, it will have warmed up some. Cold conditions are not conducive to keeping it healthy." Martinez limped to first on a single and struggled to reach second on another base hit. "That's what is frustrating," Martinez said. "It didn't happen when I was doing anything. It was just on my stride as I took a pitch."

What??? Secrets? I wanna know! :D

JR

My brother, Jamie in Indy is going to sign up to this board. We spoke last night on the phone. So if you get a request, its proably him. I just sent him the link today. Thanks
Keep riding the wave. Last at bat, first at bat, doesn't matter. Just win!