Re: GameTime!™

Well, I just had that feeling. The top of that Cub lineup is top of the line. They don't come any better that. I was hoping we would get out of this one with Napoli and Ramirez coming up but hopes are fading fast.
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

Do we have one more miracle before this season ends?
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

Gotta be aggressive here! Leading base stealing in the AL this year is on first. No matter if he gets thrown out or not, the RIGHT move is to attempt the steal.
-- Bob Feller

Standing on first if fruitless at this point.
-- Bob Feller

Sounds like the 4th of July outside.
-- Bob Feller

What a great season we had! These guys were just AWESOME! We were out manned, out gunned, all the way but yet we extended these teams to their limits. What a great effort it was!
-- Bob Feller

This team made me proud to be an Indian fan.
-- Bob Feller

Well, it's on to winter ball, the Caribbean Series, the Cuban Championships, and the World Baseball Classic for me.

Until April 2017 then.

Don't forget to turn back those clocks Saturday!
-- Bob Feller