Re: GameTime!™

I have to admit that my optimism is slowly dwindling. I honestly thought we would get to Hendricks and win the 3 inning ball game, but I keep reminding myself that I'm a Cleveland sports fan and I come to expect these things to happen. If we lose this series, we lost it in that last game in Chicago. That's one we should have stolen.
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

Orgsinizational loss from Dolan on down. We played a team with
A much higher payroll and it showed. It was like EF
Brought a pop gun and they brought a bazooka. Francina for
As good as he was all post season seems to have had
Mutilple brain cramps during the WS. How could he think
Starting Bauer and the little cowboy on short rest
Was going to work? Our clean up hitter was a joke.
0ur outfield could neither hit nor pitch. It was a good effort
To try to steal the WS with smoke and mirrors but
Ultimately talent and health prevailed. with so few seats
Available they have to figure out a way not to let the visiting
Team's fans buy all the tickets.

At least the players haven't caved in. It's a two run game now. Did Kipnis remind us of Lofton against Seattle?
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

Someone said it.......It's the Indians against the World now!
-- Bob Feller

I can't even mute the TV and listen to Hamilton. MLB is all jammed up!
-- Bob Feller

Well, I'm muting the game. I'll sit here, play on my laptop and just watch the game. I can't listen to this stuff in our house.
-- Bob Feller