Re: GameTime!™

Thursday Game 3 box score ready to start. Brantley makes his spring debut. Aviles is in CF today. Bauer on the mound.
So if he's got a guaranteed spot behind Kluber and Carrasco and Floyd, and Tomlin and McAllister are theoretically two of the contenders for no. 5 I guess that means either Salazar or House is left behind which is too bad. I'd like all 6 of them!

after 4 it's still 1-0. Chapman fanned the side in the 3rd. Chisenhall has whiffed twice to go along with his sloppy feeling

Bauer worked 3 innings, which is surprising for this early. He also was interviewed and sounded very intelligent and not at all flaky. He recognizes he is not physically gifted so he works on all the things he can do to outperform those bigger and stronger guys. He described the various pitching schools he worked with over the winter. He likes that training as much as he does actually pitching in ballgames. He's certainly not 'uncoachable', perhaps if anything he's open to too many theories, but nothing actually leads to that conclusion.

Indians have two singles, both by Murphy, that's the offense.

Bruce Chen fanned the side in the 4th. He's on our side, at present.

Turns out to be Taylor Murphy who was an OF with Mahoning Valley last summer, now playing 3rd. 18th round draft pick. Maybe the youngest kids have come in first so they are the ones available to play these last few innings. Kind of expect guys from Akron or Carolina to be dropping in rather than 2014 draft picks.

Announcers mentioned that there was a B game so perhaps the older minor leaguers played there.

Indians doing nothing at all offensively on Monday p.m. 8 K already. On the mound Carrasco went 3 and allowed 1 run on solo homer. Bruce Chen has just allowed back to back homers and then a double. He's making himself as expendable as I'd like to see. Sometimes the best lines in spring training are lousy ones from guys who you don't want to make the team.

bourn, kipness, brantley, santana, kid from Oak, gomez, swisher, Chiz, rameriez
Good job Frank, only spelled 3 names wrong.
Also, Swisher is not going to be ready anywhere near opening day, thank goodness. "Kid from Oak" i.e. Moss, will probably open at DH, with Murphy or maybe Raburn in right. Your lineup, if this supposed to be a batting order, opesn with 3 lefties in a row, which Francona does not want to do, so Ramirez could hit second. Lindor is having a great spring but I suppose there's no way he starts the season with the Tribe unless Kipnis reinjures himself and Ramirez slides over to 2nd which is supposed to be his best position.