Re: Cleveland Cavaliers

So is it actually likely that Lebron will come back to Cleveland? Reports suggest he really will. Why would he want to? Some radio talkers were speculating that Wiggens will go to Minnesota for Love and we'd have the New Big Three. Really? I am rarely the optimist but it sounds like a pretty good result

I wonder if all those fans that beat up on LeBron when he left will jump on his bandwagon now that he's back home.
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

I'm sure the casual fans would. I'm thinking about the one's that really busted his chops.
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

I guess I can say the same. The only sports team in Cleveland I'm interested in are the Indians. I think the last time I saw more than 10 minutes of a Browns game was when Tim Couch played. When he departed, so did I. Same with the Cavs. The last time I can remember watching them in earnest was when Mark Price was leading the team.
-- Bob Feller

no thanks. My interest in the Browns pretty much petered out when Frank Ryan and Leroy Kelly and Gary Collins and Paul Warfield and Jim Houston and Bernie Parrish and all those guys retired. Not a football fan, although it is kind of fun to laugh at the dumb moves Browns ownership and management makes.

Had to post this:

Dan Gilbert

@cavsdan

Hey guys, if you really want a @KingJames @cavs jersey I can arrange 20% off in our @CavsTeamShop :) Photo cred: PD
1:34 PM - 9 Jun 2015

"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain